Home Forums Trails Etiquette question.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Steven Stillaway 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

MTBRide
    Participant

Hey guys,

I have been riding at the hydrocut for years and have learned lots and branched into other MTB disciplines.

I have recently found a love for downhill biking, I would love to film some small edits to get a 3rd person look at my riding technique and style but it’s really hard to find accessible spots to do that.

I know there are some fun flowy downhill sections in the hydrocuts. My question is would people be bummed if I would hike my bike up to some of those fun sections and do a bit of filming?

Understanding I will ride within the rules of no riding when muddy, etc.

MTBRide
    Participant

I realize it’s overkill for the hydrocuts and seems foolish but it’s my most convenient option at this point.

Thanks

Steven Stillaway
    Participant

That is fine. Just try and watch out for other users. I actually bought a used DH bike and wanted to test it before going up to Blue Mountain. I did several laps down the Kamikaze trail and the rode up the double track.

It really sucked biking uphill and people who saw me thought this was very strange but it worked.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.