Home Forums Trails Sunday's Trail Day

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  steveshikaze 5 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

DuncanStrohnd
    Participant

I’d like to come out and dig with you guys for the first time on Sunday, but I’m not sure I’ll be able to make it. Is it ok if I show up without registering?

I’d rather not register and have a burger go to waste in the event I can’t make it.

Gabriel
    Participant

I am not part of the trail committee but will take the liberty of commenting here.
    First, any help is very welcome. Second, I think the registration is more for the organizers to have an idea of Crew size (and maybe estimating the number of burgers for the BBQ 🙂 ). It’s an estimate, not a precision exercise.
    I have personally done both: showed up without registering or registered and could not show up.
    So don’t let this deter you. If you can come and help it will be great! We are all volunteers at the end of the day.

steveshikaze
    Participant

Hi,

Please show up whenever you can. We get people to sign up to get a rough number for the BBQ and to decide which projects we can tackle on Trail Day. We typically have a few who show up withouth signing up, and that’s still all good!

Thanks!

Steve Shikaze
    WCC Trail Committee

p.s. Thanks Gabriel, for responding!

Cravecomp
    Participant

Will trails be open in the afternoon Sunday?

bill2012
    Participant

They were still closed when we were leaving. Still lots of muddy spots.

DuncanStrohnd
    Participant

Hey thanks for getting back to me guys – turns out I wasn’t able to make it Sunday unfortunately.

When is your next build day? I’d like to pitch in.

steveshikaze
    Participant

Hey Duncan,

Look for an announcement soon. The next trail day will be on the second weekend in May. I think it’s the 14th, but the announcement will be up soon!

Steve

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.