Home Forums Trails Trail Day recap – 23 Apr 2017

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Gabriel 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

bill2012
    Participant

I probably say this for every trail day, but it is quite impressive how much work gets done by the strong contingent of Hydrocut volunteers that the Trails Committee has assembled. Today was no exception.

We went from a forest dotted with orange markers carefully laid out by the Trails Committee before hand to a couple of segments of trail,

Trail Day - 23 Apr 2017 - 21

With lots of cool features,

Trail Day - 23 Apr 2017 - 64

Testing,

Trail Day - 23 Apr 2017 - 40

Nope, need some more dirt,

Trail Day - 23 Apr 2017 - 41

How about here,

Trail Day - 23 Apr 2017 - 27

Lots of soil needed to be moved,

Trail Day - 23 Apr 2017 - 51

Even if you are not a mountain biker, the trails off lots of excellent nature encounters,

Trail Day - 23 Apr 2017 - 84

Trail Day - 23 Apr 2017 - 85

It evens comes with a bit of a museum exhibit,

Trail Day - 23 Apr 2017 - 11

And thanks to our great sponsors like Ziggy’s and King street cycles we had delicious food bookends. What better way to spend a beautiful Sunday afternoon than a great BBQ,

Trail Day - 23 Apr 2017 - 86

I will leave to Trails Committee to give full credit as I don’t think I heard where everything came from.

Click on any of the above form a bigger version or the following for the full album on the club Flickr,

Trail day - 23 Apr 2017

Thanks to all who donated time, energy, food, and supplies to make this such an enjoyable and productive day!

Gabriel
    Participant

This was indeed a great trail day!
    Together we go farther!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.